Went ahead and switched my old copies of the Vampire Academy series for the new covers!
I want to read these!
Waterstones classics stand 1. I love this edition of Frankenstein!
Although it may be looks that attract us at first but it’s what’s inside that you truly fall in love with.
Books and Tea Christmas Giveaway!
Hi guys, this has been a long time coming and I’ve been dying to do one for ages but as it’ll be a while off before we hit our next follower milestone I thought it’d be a good time to host one now!
2 winners from the UK will win a copy of Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman (the cover is the one pictured, I have a few copies left over from World Book Night this year and I figured this would be the best way to get them into hands of people who love reading)
1 winner from outside the UK will also receive a copy, however this depends on shipping costs, if I feel the need to remove this opportunity because of money issues then I’ll have too. I’m really sorry but if its too much to ship I may swap it for a copy from TBD.
- Must be a follower of BooksandTea.
- Enter by liking and/or reblogging the post, please avoid spamming your followers though
- No giveaway-only blogs, these entries will not count
- The giveaway will end at midnight (GMT) on the 3rd January 2014
- The winner(s) will have 24 hours to respond before I pick new winners, so please have your askbox open
- Please remember you’ll have to be okay with giving me your address as I’m shipping to you, once the parcel is in the post I’ll dispose of your address and not use it for anything else other than the prize.
(Please note: when I contact the winners via ask box the message will come from “stormofsnow” as booksandtea is a secondary blog. Also if you’re really interested in a copy, feel free to message me and we can come up with an arrangement whether it be a book swap or paying for half/all of the shipping because I have at least 5 copies left over and would like them to go to good homes :*)
Book Stacks of Classics
The Picture of Dorian Gray
The Scarlet Letter